The Library was established in 1954 by Librarian turned Principal and Scholar Pandit Tirtha Nath Sarma in a tiny room attached to his office at Sonaram H. S. School with 150 books only. The college library was dedicated to and named after Pandit Tirtha Nath Sarma, founder principal and celebrated scholar. In 1963 the library was run in one room with collection of 700 books. By continuing the process of development the library has it own building at 1991. At that the library collection was near about 35,000 books. Now the library has 60300 books. Since its inception, the college library is striving for providing maximum support to the student as well as teachers in the teaching learning process. Our library is very rich in terms of News Paper and Periodical Collection. Now the library is running smartly with RFID Technology.